The latest trends are not about painting your nails red anymore, there are amazing aesthetics and creative compositions available to make your nail design into a work of art. We have ten simple and straightforward hacks to make your nail look beautiful without those complicated regimens, tools, or products.
- Soak in water with ice to dry your nails in just 3 minutes (via). Air dry your nails before soaking them. Nail polish dries faster when exposed to cold temperatures, apply freeze-dry to your nails by using ice water. Prepare cold water and ice cubes before painting your nails. Air dry nails before soaking them in ice water for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Lightly spray nails with oil spray to hold manicure and avoid smudges.
3. Naturally whiten your nails. Dip your nails in a solution of hot water, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda for one minute. Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water in a bowl, add four tablespoons of baking soda and mix until dissolved. Add two tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Soak nails for a minute or longer. Repeat if desired. You can also use a whitening toothpaste and scrub it to your nails. (via)
Use Band-Aid to have a perfect French tip. Put the Band-Aid near the tip but leaving enough space for the French manicure and apply paint on it. Wait for the nails to dry and gently peel the Band-Aid off starting from the cuticle and moving towards the edge of your nail. (via)
- Make your own polish nail remover. Insert a sponge in a small bottle and add acetone. Insert your nails in the middle of the sponge to remove nail polish easily. (via)
- Scotch Tape design. Create elegant design using your scotch tapes. You can create zigzags and stripes easily. Base color must be dried for at least an hour so that it won’t peel off once you remove the scotch tape.
- Brush off your mistakes. Soak the tiny brush into the nail polish remover and clear your mistakes quickly.