Welcome to the first SUGARLOOM's #TuesdayTutorial series!
Every Tuesday, be sure to catch our nail art videos on our Instagram and right here on The SUGARLOOMFIX!
#TuesdayTutorial (3/8/16): Bana shows (below) how using simple tools around your house can help you achieve accents and designs on your nails. Bana base coat is 'Macaron' and uses a bobby pin to paint a leopard print design with 'Honey Dew'. We love this nail art design because it's perfect for the Spring and super easy to do at home if you don't have nail tools!
What You'll Need:
- 2 Nail Polish Colors
- Top Coat
- Bobby Pin
- Paint all finger nails with the base coat of your choice.
- Wait about 10-20 mins for the second coat to dry.
- Pour a medium sized amount of the second color on a napkin.
- Dip the bobby pin in the color and carefully dab nails to match a leopard print.
- Let nails dry for 10 mins.
- Apply top coat.
- Let nails dry for another 10-20 mins - and you're done!
For more tutorials, be sure to catch the videos on our Instagram every Tuesday! Want to get your #SUGARLOOMFIX daily - become a #SUGARLOMVIP today and get access to our newsletter with tutorials, special offers, beauty tips and more. We promise to only send you good things!
Sign up, here.